Everyone around me knows that I have to start my day off with an apple, an orange or both! Lately, I have been gravitating towards the orange more. I wish more people were aware of the health benefits that a food as common as an orange contains! We would all be much more conscientious of what we put into our bodies throughout the day! Maintaining good health is the best thing you can do for yourself.
A single orange is:
- Packed with vitamin C
- Contains many antioxidants, minerals and fiber
- Builds immunity and protects against infections
- Become alkaline once digested
- Prevents DNA mutations
- Protects you from free radicals (keeps you looking young!)
- Protects against cardiovascular diseases
- Relieves constipation
- Hydrating and tastes refreshing!